Let's get to know each other!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's get to know each other!

Post by Ananova on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 am

Hello peeps Smile

so in hope that this forum gets us where we want to be as a faction and community of players who truly love this game - we propose that the posts are started with little personal touch so this is the space to introduce yourself and to say few words of your char - post your favourite screenshot from the game or tell a favourite anegdote.

Hope to see a lot of posts! Smile

"The way it works is, you do the thing you’re scared shitless of, and you get the courage AFTER you do it, not before you do it."
Ananova
Admin

http://victorius-perfworld.manageboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's get to know each other!

Post by Andler on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:12 am

Hi, my name is Logan irl, and my ign is Andler (I'll go by either one), and I'm currently a Marshal of the fac. I'm onine pretty often, also I have 2 other toons, Storrmkiller(Cleric) and Bissuto(Barb). I've been playing since about 2010 and took a long break, and now I started again. I'm also not very good at introductions whether it be in real life, or on the internet where I'm (almost) totally anonymous.

Last edited by Andler on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andler

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by EnzoWar on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Herloo Peeps Very Happy

My name is Gary and my main toon is called EnzoWar (Blade Master) who holds a marshals position in Vic.

I am a returning player albeit not as active as before (I basically used to live in PWI as Vic's Director lol). A lot of things have changed in PWI since we all took a break so I must apologise if any advice I give is a bit outdated.

I also have a psy called Goofter, seeker called GemHeidR and an old blade master called DalaraWar that I mainly use for weapons smithing.

Hope to see you in game.

Gary

EnzoWar

Back to top Go down

Post by XxchicoxX on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Hi my name is XxchicoxX i have been on pwi for a long time cant remeber the first name i used but i am a seeker named nikon and i also play other games i dont think i talk about them but i am named chico in those too.

XxchicoxX

Back to top Go down

I posted a new post, sorry delete the other one.

Post by Larkel on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:33 am

Hi all,

Awesome to have a nice new forum. ^_^

Hmm, so about me. I actually started playing Perfect world before PWI was released. I played PW Malaysia even though I didn't understand the language I had a ton of fun, but when PWI started to become a rumor I got very excited and transferred over once it released.

As for PWI, I played from 2008 until about 2011 took a break (played SWTOR) and then came back to try out Mystic class until about 2012 and left again playing other MMOs. I am sort of a MMO junkie. I've probably played every MMO out there.  I love you   

I have 7 alts on HT and some on other servers, but I luvs the WF and that's my main on here.

Anywaaay, when I seen the wc message with returning players joining this faction it caught my attention since my last break was longer than usual; I am catching up and relearning/remembering everything.

So yeah, I like the idea of a faction being a haven for us returners/pill babies or whatever you are. geek

Last edited by Larkel on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lmao the smileys messed up, very weird)
Larkel

Back to top Go down

Post by SirDeagle on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 am

O hai

Been playing PWI on/off for quite some time, but I've never managed to do anything fancy. I've been trying to get back into the game for the last week or so, we'll see I can be bothered to be properly active with the game again. My badly geared characters are Sir_Deagle(archer), StabMistress(sin) and _Sir_Deagle_(seeker). I also have few random alts, but I rarely use those.

If nothing else, I guess I should return your Vambraces of Might back to you Ana, what do you think..? PS. your butt smells

SirDeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum